Monday, August 1, 2011

Tracy McMullen Trio this Saturday

There were two shoots in the vicinity today so there was a lack of parking but who wold have thought that that would lead to more sales? I think this was due to the workers on site coming in on break. Fun bunch. I'm still getting over the So Pas 1981 high school reunion that occurred on Saturday. Speaking of Saturday, this coming one (the 6th of August) we're hosting the Tracy McMullen Trio. I've enjoyed watching this on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-lQ90zE6g&feature=related

It's Part 2 of 4.

Heirloom has expanded their weekend hours but Great Harvest has reduced theirs. My feeling is that Heirloom will benefit from this. The neighborhood residents want more opportunities for late-night shopping and hanging. At least during the summer.

Sunday the 14th Albert Ortega will be here. I'll post again before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment