Friday, March 18, 2011

DNG here

David Ng is putting in the third computer.  Actually, it's an old one, no big bucks spent here.  I knocked the fire extinguisher on my foot as I was moving stuff around.  Note to self: it is easily jarred loose.  Funny, as it's the second thing I've nearly destroyed today.  I slipped on my chair at home, nearly toppling over, hitting the printer feeder tray in the process.  It was dislodged and looks like I'll need some epoxy and a Lego piece to put it back together properly.

At least I'm not a rebel in Libya.

Or maybe I am somehow.  Not that one should be trite about these things called revolutions.

Just sold a Beta Band record...didn't get a chance to listen to it...bummer...informed they were featured in a scene in High Fidelity, the movie, or at least the record was.

How nerve-racking it is when I'm helping a customer at the checkout desk and the record skips.  What is more polite, continuing with the checkout process or fixing the skip?

No comments:

Post a Comment